How to export and import data?
- Select your type
- Press the „Export“ button. All your data in the type will exported as csv in your browser
- Open it from the download folder
Hint: If you open the CSV in Excel an special characters are not detected (eg. ä ö ü ß), rename the file etxension to txt and open it from Excel's file open dialog and select UTF-8 as encoding. Apple Numbers is detecting the format correctly
Note: Importing data can override your data. The data you are importing have to have a unique id for each row.
- Select the type you want to import data into
- Press the „Import“ button
- Open the CSV or XLS file, you want to import from
- Map the fields from your import to the fields in Events66. You can also skip fields. The mapping ist automatically saved for future imports.
- A Preview is shown on the bottom of the screen.
- Validate the data and import as soon as you are sure to import the data. Records with the same id will be update. New records will be added. No records will be deleted.